To attend a lecture, and for those who do not have UN passes, please obtain a pass by:
- Reply to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Voicemail tel.(212-963-3112).Please spell your name and your guest’s and leave a contact no.
- Send your check for guest fees ($10 per guest) to the Women’s International Forum, One UN Plaza, DC 1-0648, United Nations, New York, NY 10017 a week before the talk to be able to include them in the security list!.Security requires a list of all non UN-pass holders attending the briefing . If your name is not on the list, you will not, unfortunately, be admitted.
- Ground Passes should be picked up from WIF Members the day of the program on 46 Street, Visitor´s Entrance to the UN, from 12:30 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- Photo identification will be required to receive a Ground Pass
- Kindly be on time because after 1:05 p.m. the board members will enter the building and there will be no one at the entrance gate to give you a pass for this event.
FOR NON MEMBERS
All officers and spouses of permanent missions to the UN, the UN Secretariat, the Consulates, UN agencies and non-governmental organizations related to the UN are automatically eligible for membership upon payment of our membership dues.
To apply please fill in the WIF’s Membership Form 2016-2017 (opens pdf file in a new window).
Others, who do not fall into any of the above categories, can attend the lecture only as a guest of a current member. Membership is not automatic and if interested, must be applied for with the sponsorhip of a current executive board member. Application will be subject to the approval of the executive board.