FOR OUR MEMBERS
That do not have UN passes, please obtain a pass by:
1.Reply to: email@example.com or leave a voicemail at: 1-212-963-3112 with LAST NAME, NAME and phone number.
2. If you are bringing a guest please send us an email with LAST NAME and NAME and a check ($10 per guest) to the Women’s International Forum, One UN Plaza, DC 1-0648, United Nations, New York, NY 10017 a week before the talk to be able to include them in the security list!.
3. The UN Security requires a list of all non UN-pass holders attending the briefing, if your name is not on the list, you will not, unfortunately, be admitted.
4. Ground Passes should be picked up from WIF Members the day of the program on 46 Street, Visitor´s Entrance to the UN, from 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
5. Photo identification will be required to receive a Ground Pass and to enter the Security Check.
6. Kindly be on time because after 1:00 p.m. the board members will enter the building and there will be no one at the entrance gate to give you a pass for this event.
7. Due to changes in Ground pass procedures, we ask you to please notify WIF of cancellations
FOR NON MEMBERS
All officers and spouses of permanent missions to the UN, the UN Secretariat, the Consulates, UN agencies and non-governmental organizations related to the UN are automatically eligible for membership upon payment of our membership dues.
To apply please fill in the WIF’s Membership Form 2016-2017 (opens pdf file in a new window).
Others, who do not fall into any of the above categories, can attend the lecture only as a guest of a current member. Membership is not automatic and if interested, must be applied for with the sponsorhip of a current executive board member. Application will be subject to the approval of the executive board.